- Eric Lindros skated with the Flyers yesterday, and according to Jaromir Jagr, could still play, if he lost say, twenty pounds. Meanwhile, our lovable enforcer, Zac Rinaldo, was too giddy/starstruck to even pass the puck to #88... Too freakin' cute!
- You absolutely HAVE to vote for either Claude Giroux or Scott Hartnell to be on the cover of NHL 13!. VOTE NOW!
- The Pittsburgh Penguins were demolished by the New York Islanders last night, therefore bringing our Philadelphia Flyers within two points of the Pens for home-ice advantage.
- Finally, I would love all of you to check out this awesome article from the700level for highlights and some words about last night's game. Besides, he talks up Briere, and I truly believe that Danny Briere is a hard worker, and has been a positive for this club all season (despite what others think). I also think he's going to come up big for us in this year's playoffs!
Friday, March 30, 2012
Just some odds and ends
Just a few quick notes:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment